Author Topic: BGB has officially cut back his bots  (Read 10586 times)

spokanebitcoinmine

• View Profile
BGB has officially cut back his bots
« on: June 07, 2014, 08:12:17 PM »
A big thank you to BGB for cutting back the bots i made 200 huc with mith client yesterday and didn't get killed by 1 bgb bot and had a shit ton of fun once again thank you for helping keep a value on the human interaction and also helping keep the humans in the game... now lets work as a team  to promote huc and get that price back up where this brilliant coin should be.

BGB

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: BGB has officially cut back his bots
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2014, 08:36:50 PM »
Yes, the only BGB bots are in the center, which is enough for now.

In order to make this more visual also and avoid some confusion, the KILLBGB bots are mine. They are hunting down players with BGB in their name. I noticed over 400 of these look a likes after I suspended mine. They have killed about 300 of the imposters so far.

spokanebitcoinmine

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 09:48:20 PM »
awesome thanks man helps keep a balance and to be honest i could care less about middle i like to gank the ones coming from middle or standers in the pockets.... a huge turn around in fun thank you man makes such a huge diffrence

BGB

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2014, 02:42:22 PM »
Looks like there are hundreds of recently created BGBTXXX players stacked in the red zone. Not mine....

mikeyfinn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2014, 08:42:30 PM »
Much more competitive and seemingly fairer for those of us that avoid the center.  ;D