Author Topic: READ ME - BOTS  (Read 10811 times)

Renegade

• View Profile
READ ME - BOTS
« on: April 08, 2014, 03:40:04 AM »
This subforum is for discussions about bots & botting.

Part of the purpose is to help botters & people discuss how they can cooperate responsibly to make the game fun for everyone.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 03:54:35 AM by Renegade »

BGB

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: READ ME - BOTS
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 03:44:14 AM »
Thanks Renegade.

Balance is likely necessary to keep the coin stable and growing. I admit when I first dived into this I probably pushed it to far, but learned a lot from it. It feels like there is going to be a lot of evolution in the next few weeks, can't wait to see what happens.

Renegade

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 03:57:40 AM »
Yeah, this is going to be a hot topic with some. A lot of people think that it is possible to block bots, which is simply false. They get these kinds of ideas from some MMORPGs where the game companies actively police the game to find bots, with varying degrees of success.

But... as everyone that understand what "Turing complete" means, it's a losing proposition - bots cannot be stopped.

David

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 04:32:54 AM »
Thanks Renegade.

Balance is likely necessary to keep the coin stable and growing. I admit when I first dived into this I probably pushed it to far, but learned a lot from it. It feels like there is going to be a lot of evolution in the next few weeks, can't wait to see what happens.

Yah you made yourself a bad name to start with (at least for normal players), your image is recovering.. Keep working at it :)

spokanebitcoinmine

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 10:26:11 PM »
i agree i hated bgbs for a long time lol but now i like em :P free coins :P

David

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2014, 05:43:47 AM »
i agree i hated bgbs for a long time lol but now i like em :P free coins :P

That's not what I meant, I was referring to being responsible and not plain arrogant like the center bot guys.. And btw, coins are always/never "free", they are just there and need more or less effort to get and get home.. ;)