Author Topic: [ANN] AutoHunter - a Python botting framework  (Read 20349 times)

zy0n

• View Profile
    • GithubHUCRepo
Re: [ANN] AutoHunter - a Python botting framework
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2014, 06:50:34 PM »
Code: [Select]
INFO:root:We have 0 reserve players, 0 in registration and 0 being activated.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\charl_000\Documents\GitHub\autohunter\mainGather.py", line 64, in <module>
    if controller.persist ("gather.state"):
  File "C:\Users\charl_000\Documents\GitHub\autohunter\controller.py", line 228, in persist
    control.loop (strategy)
  File "C:\Users\charl_000\Documents\GitHub\autohunter\controller.py", line 256, in loop
    ok = strategy.play (self)
  File "C:\Users\charl_000\Documents\GitHub\autohunter\souls.py", line 288, in play
    h = s.getHunter ()
  File "C:\Users\charl_000\Documents\GitHub\autohunter\souls.py", line 72, in getHunter
    assert self.hunter.status in ["pending", "active"]
AssertionError

getting this every time it sends a move
and yeah i'll have to see whatsup with them, i have like 15 of them lol

AssertionError means that some situation occured that "should not" occur - i. e., it indicates (probably) that there's some bug in the code leading up to the line in question.  If you can reproduce the problem consistenly, can you send me your files so I can take a look and hopefully fix the problem?  I'd need all .py files you modified (configuration?), the gather.state and your wallet - if you don't want to send me the wallet, you can try to reproduce the problem on test-net or tell me how I can try to reproduce it there.
I can send you all the files I trust you, but that problem happened before I even modified anything.
HUC: HJHB5CLKStCfZjWxEcXsoMT4dEL7oNSP6k

domob

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2014, 07:21:16 AM »
INFO:root:We have 0 reserve players, 0 in registration and 0 being activated.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\charl_000\Documents\GitHub\autohunter\mainGather.py", line 64, in <module>
    if controller.persist ("gather.state"):
  File "C:\Users\charl_000\Documents\GitHub\autohunter\controller.py", line 228, in persist
    control.loop (strategy)
  File "C:\Users\charl_000\Documents\GitHub\autohunter\controller.py", line 256, in loop
    ok = strategy.play (self)
  File "C:\Users\charl_000\Documents\GitHub\autohunter\souls.py", line 288, in play
    h = s.getHunter ()
  File "C:\Users\charl_000\Documents\GitHub\autohunter\souls.py", line 72, in getHunter
AssertionError

getting this every time it sends a move
and yeah i'll have to see whatsup with them, i have like 15 of them lol

AssertionError means that some situation occured that "should not" occur - i. e., it indicates (probably) that there's some bug in the code leading up to the line in question.  If you can reproduce the problem consistenly, can you send me your files so I can take a look and hopefully fix the problem?  I'd need all .py files you modified (configuration?), the gather.state and your wallet - if you don't want to send me the wallet, you can try to reproduce the problem on test-net or tell me how I can try to reproduce it there.
I can send you all the files I trust you, but that problem happened before I even modified anything.

This is really strange!  So you just changed your RPC parameters and then ran "mainGather.py" without any other modifications to get this?  Does anyone else see something similar?
Use your Namecoin-ID as OpenID: https://nameid.org/
Donations: 1domobKsPZ5cWk2kXssD8p8ES1qffGUCm | HBkxA5QmYSATFoPN1wFk8eBkgwPpY97Mfu

zy0n

• View Profile
    • GithubHUCRepo
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2014, 10:51:45 PM »
    if self.hunter.status not in ["pending", "active"]:
      logging.info("Hunter Error? : %s",self.hunter.status)
added the if, problem stopped lol... it knows i'm watching!!!

zy0n

• View Profile
    • GithubHUCRepo
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2014, 02:55:18 AM »
didnt stop :P but it's saying the hunters are 'foreign'
Don't know if i'm following the flow correctly, but its not possible for
a hunter not owned by the wallet to even get to this stage in the code?

domob

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2014, 07:34:51 AM »
Thanks for digging out this additional info!  It shouldn't be possible for a 'foreign' hunter to get there.  BTW, do you run huntercoind with the latest name_list fixes merged?  If not, this is the likely explanation.  There was a bug that made name_list incomplete, missing pending names.
Donations: 1domobKsPZ5cWk2kXssD8p8ES1qffGUCm | HBkxA5QmYSATFoPN1wFk8eBkgwPpY97Mfu

zy0n

• View Profile
    • GithubHUCRepo
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2014, 07:45:31 AM »
Thanks for digging out this additional info!  It shouldn't be possible for a 'foreign' hunter to get there.  BTW, do you run huntercoind with the latest name_list fixes merged?  If not, this is the likely explanation.  There was a bug that made name_list incomplete, missing pending names.
I do not, I'll update my repo's right meoww!! Thanks!!
But I hotbypass-fixed it by just setting the 'foreign' to 'pending' manually

reaper

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2014, 09:29:21 AM »
Is there a way to release player manual for Mainrunner? What happened was i ran the program with not enough coin in wallet, i shut it down,sent more coin to wallet,started it up and it remade the players it made before i closed it down the first time. Anyway the wallet freezes with debug stopping on method=gettransaction.

domob

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2014, 11:08:08 AM »
Is there a way to release player manual for Mainrunner? What happened was i ran the program with not enough coin in wallet, i shut it down,sent more coin to wallet,started it up and it remade the players it made before i closed it down the first time. Anyway the wallet freezes with debug stopping on method=gettransaction.
It depends on your situation.  In principle, all state information should be saved persistently anyway - but it could have been that the error due to missing coins in the wallet (which is something I didn't implement it for, at least for now) crashed the daemon before it was able to save a consistent state.

However, all information necessary to activate hunters (the rand value returned by name_new, in particular) is written to the log precisely for this reason.  Do you have the logs still lying around?  If not, I think it should also be in your daemon's debug.log.  If you find the rand value and the txid, you can enable the hunter manually using the name_firstupdate command.

reaper

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2014, 11:26:05 AM »
Yes i got those and will try name_first update.

reaper

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2014, 01:43:14 PM »
Says ERROR: transaction rejected, coins already spent like a copy of wallet.dat. I got name, rand, and TXid from daemon log and added a value for transaction and got that error.What to put for <toaddress>or is it needed. If i try with no value it comes back ERROR: could not find coin with this name, try specifying the name_new txid. Also had a ERROR: there pending processes for this player. And had name_firstupdate fail on MM client for 4 players on another PC. I didn't try to make anymore players since. Wonder if these guys will be stuck in purgatory.

Mithril Man

• View Profile
    • Mithril Man Web!
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2014, 01:53:48 PM »
as i said in many places, we (players) are experiencing a lot of pending and double spending issue from some hours, no one know why
than sometimes stucked hunters from hours, start moving, weird...

no body has a clue of what's happening?
Alternative GUI client for Huntercoin http://www.mithrilman.com
HUC donation: HMSCYGYJ5wo9FiniVU4pXWGUu8E8PSmoHE
BTC donation: 1DKLf1QKAZ5njucq37pZhMRG67qXDP3vPC

domob

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2014, 11:26:41 AM »
as i said in many places, we (players) are experiencing a lot of pending and double spending issue from some hours, no one know why
than sometimes stucked hunters from hours, start moving, weird...

no body has a clue of what's happening?

TBH, so far I don't know what the problem could be.  I didn't do any changes seem plausible to have caused this in recent times, and in particular as far as I heard, the problems have been starting since the last disaster.  (?)  There weren't any new commits for at least a week or so - because I'm waiting on snailbrain to test and merge my latest pending pull request.

My nodes also don't show me any "AcceptToMemoryPool" rejections, so it seems that they have no problems relaying transactions.  (But I'm no miner.)  Neither on 1.0.12 (chain.huntercoin.org) nor 1.0.13 (other nodes I'm running).

redbeans2012

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2014, 12:38:05 PM »
Seemed to start before disaster.  As I remember block times became really slow at one point.  Taking around 5 mins.  That's when the pending problem started.  It got worse for me after disaster.  I literally can't do anything.  Sometimes creating a new char works.  All my moves go to pnding
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 04:44:52 PM by redbeans2012 »

Mithril Man

• View Profile
    • Mithril Man Web!
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2014, 03:54:09 PM »
Seemed to start before disaster.  As I remember block times became really slow at one point.  Taking around 5 mins.  That's when the pending problem started.  It hot worse for me after disaster.  I literally can't do anything.  Sometimes creating a new char works.  All my moves go to pnding

yes that's the timing, and this is why i reported here some thoughts https://github.com/chronokings/huntercoin/pull/85
it seems times match with changes, when he said:

wangchun commented a day ago
@MithrilMan Besides this patch, I also updated huntercoind to the latest github revision the day before yesterday, which caused a long rebuild of the block index.

maybe is just a coincidence...
would be nice to know which was the previous version they were running

edit:
domob do you know if miners were using your version that fixes the pending problem? if no, then maybe there is a chance your fix introduced a bug. could be possible?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 04:59:12 PM by Mithril Man »
Alternative GUI client for Huntercoin http://www.mithrilman.com
HUC donation: HMSCYGYJ5wo9FiniVU4pXWGUu8E8PSmoHE
BTC donation: 1DKLf1QKAZ5njucq37pZhMRG67qXDP3vPC

domob

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2014, 05:52:16 PM »
domob do you know if miners were using your version that fixes the pending problem? if no, then maybe there is a chance your fix introduced a bug. could be possible?

I don't know.  Snailbrain manages the miner connections and all that.  Of course, there could be a bug.  So far I'm not aware of any - but I'm happy about any hints.