Author Topic: [ANN] AutoHunter - a Python botting framework  (Read 19711 times)

reaper

• View Profile
Re: [ANN] AutoHunter - a Python botting framework
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2014, 03:55:24 PM »
When i run Mainrunner the wallet freezes after a few blocks, in debug it stops on method=gettransaction. Is this happening to anyone else.

jwinterm

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2015, 04:11:24 PM »
So, I just created my first SimpleGather bot, and he seems to be working OK. I just edited the RPC settings, the name, and made it so only one bot is created, and he's off to gather some coins (only 10 at a time cause I forgot to edit that :/ ).

Anyway, my question is:
Is there any way to convert the simple gather bot to a simple runner bot if I happen to be around the computer when the disaster happens? Is this possible using this framework?

Edit: Also, is there a way to tell gather bot to go sit in the spawn area to recover the 200 HUC it cost to create him?

« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 04:29:15 PM by jwinterm »

domob

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2015, 07:25:53 AM »
Thanks for your interest!  I'm glad that it seems to work for you so far - note that I haven't really updated the botting framework lately for the various game mechanics changes (since it seemed to me that noone was using it anyway).  To answer your questions, I think you can change the bot with some "manual hacks" but it is not something which is explicity implemented.  Also, it does not support recycling - but it may be worth adding recycling after a certain time after the last disaster (for instance).  It also does not yet support the "new style" name registration, which would allow to get rid of all that "reserved hunter" complication.

In any way, you can always just kill the bot process (at least if no pending name_new's are there) and manually play with the wallet to recycle or perform a disaster run or whatever.

Hopefully I'll be able to spend some time on this in the future to bring it up-to-date again.
Use your Namecoin-ID as OpenID: https://nameid.org/
Donations: 1domobKsPZ5cWk2kXssD8p8ES1qffGUCm | HBkxA5QmYSATFoPN1wFk8eBkgwPpY97Mfu