Author Topic: what happened to HUC its turned into a used and abused crackhead towelie  (Read 2003 times)

spokanebitcoinmine

• View Profile
so can someone tell me wtf has happened to huc does the community not care about the adoption of this coin ?

Renegade

• View Profile
Re: what happened to HUC its turned into a used and abused crackhead towelie
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 03:47:16 PM »
I'm still holding, but just can't play much. :(

redbeans2012

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 03:55:37 PM »
so can someone tell me wtf has happened to huc does the community not care about the adoption of this coin ?

What are you talking about.  They are pruning the block chain and making it possible for apps so the whole world can play.

Mithril Man

• View Profile
    • Mithril Man Web!
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2014, 04:04:16 PM »
i think he mean services related to huc, so if HUC is spendable in other places except the game

currently i know there are some private project like BAC on bitcointalk that sells pizzas, or sometimes try to sell items for hucs, but it's not mainstream, of course community should start implementing something, but at the moment the focus should be to let the mass play the game in few minutes, so services etc... could (and should, to not "burn" them) wait.

imho if someone think this coin would pay back in no time it's out of track
Alternative GUI client for Huntercoin http://www.mithrilman.com
HUC donation: HMSCYGYJ5wo9FiniVU4pXWGUu8E8PSmoHE
BTC donation: 1DKLf1QKAZ5njucq37pZhMRG67qXDP3vPC

1bayareacoins

• View Profile

I can pretty much offer you any thing you want for HUC that is legal for your and my country :)

I just am not a coder, so it is costly and risky for me to have someone code anything for me.

I have lots of domains that are available for joint ventures with people I deem worthy.

I can offer cash, paypal, silver (I actually have enough silver to say that HUC is currently backed by silver), gas masks, pizzas, air plane tickets, movie tickets, gyft cards, pay your taxes, medical MJ in Cali, pot in CO....  Really it's whatever you want or need.

Just hit me up on Bitcointalk.  I'll try to do more posting and time here, but I just have more business on the Bitcoin forums.