Author Topic: Huntercoin - Downloads and Updates  (Read 115387 times)

spokanebitcoinmine

• View Profile
Re: Latest Client Download 1.0.11 - HARDFORK - 15/06/14 + Chain
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2014, 03:31:26 AM »
ill uplaod the working slimmed blockchain right now move.wallet out of appdata huntercoin folder ... delete whole folder allow huntercoin 1.0.11 to load up once it does close it and place blockchain in folder wait till it syncs and move wallet back in :)

spokanebitcoinmine

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2014, 03:33:58 AM »
when i first opened new updated huntercoin i got antsy and ended task well that killed blockchain so i had backup of bloc put it in there and let it do its thing and it worked so hope it helps im uploading blockchain to google drive right now if you want make it a torrent :)

spokanebitcoinmine

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2014, 03:34:37 AM »
the files have already been slimmed from new client so should work right away

spokanebitcoinmine

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2014, 03:35:25 AM »
should be ready in a few hours

domob

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2014, 09:27:03 AM »
Im having trouble with the new 1.0.11b version of huntercoin... It will not work and will crash when I try to use the old blockchain files or wallet.dat in my DATADIR so I cannot access my old huntercoins... I get this error with the old files:

Loaded 783 addresses
 addresses               858ms
Loading block index...

EXCEPTION: NSt8ios_base7failureE       
CDataStream::read() : end of data       
...\huntercoin-qt.exe in Runaway exception     

If I delete the blockchain files, I get a different error in db.log about something with the wallet addresses and the database...

What is wrong and how do I get access to my old huntercoins?

try using no wallet, download the latest chain and new version
if all working, swap the old wallet back

let me know

I'm having the same issue with a version 1000600 wallet, my code hang's at line 120 db.h

The error looks like a corrupted blockindex.dat file, and shouldn't be related to the wallet.  I also suggest you to try syncing / upgrading without a wallet, and then moving in the wallet when everything is done.  The update hasn't touched any wallet database stuff, so I have (at least at the moment, until I get more information) no idea what could be wrong there.

@zy0n: line 120 db.h is unfortunately a very generic line related to the DB.  Can you also retrieve more frames of the stack, i. e., higher up functions?
Use your Namecoin-ID as OpenID: https://nameid.org/
Donations: 1domobKsPZ5cWk2kXssD8p8ES1qffGUCm | HBkxA5QmYSATFoPN1wFk8eBkgwPpY97Mfu

zy0n

• View Profile
    • GithubHUCRepo
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2014, 09:54:44 AM »
The error looks like a corrupted blockindex.dat file, and shouldn't be related to the wallet.  I also suggest you to try syncing / upgrading without a wallet, and then moving in the wallet when everything is done.  The update hasn't touched any wallet database stuff, so I have (at least at the moment, until I get more information) no idea what could be wrong there.

@zy0n: line 120 db.h is unfortunately a very generic line related to the DB.  Can you also retrieve more frames of the stack, i. e., higher up functions?
Unfortunately not matey, I went oldschool with printf() :P My coding workstation consists of notepad++
HUC: HJHB5CLKStCfZjWxEcXsoMT4dEL7oNSP6k

Snailbrain

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2014, 10:41:17 AM »

Unfortunately not matey, I went oldschool with printf() :P My coding workstation consists of notepad++
if you remove the wallet.dat, is it working? (i.e. with a fresh wallet)

domob

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2014, 04:48:32 PM »
I also quite like printf's for debugging purposes (and use Vim for coding, so also no actual IDE). ;)  Have you ever used GDB?  From time to time, it can really be useful - even though I prefer to try out some printf's first myself most of the time.
Use your Namecoin-ID as OpenID: https://nameid.org/
Donations: 1domobKsPZ5cWk2kXssD8p8ES1qffGUCm | HBkxA5QmYSATFoPN1wFk8eBkgwPpY97Mfu

spokanebitcoinmine

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2014, 08:08:14 PM »
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxfbaWx1epKzdFM3ODRuOGcyZ28/edit?usp=sharing here is the slimmed blockchain from about 4 days ago

zy0n

• View Profile
    • GithubHUCRepo
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2014, 09:20:24 PM »

if you remove the wallet.dat, is it working? (i.e. with a fresh wallet)
Yeah, it worked fine with no wallet, I was just trying to restore an old wallet and recover the coin :)

I also quite like printf's for debugging purposes (and use Vim for coding, so also no actual IDE). ;)  Have you ever used GDB?  From time to time, it can really be useful - even though I prefer to try out some printf's first myself most of the time.
Nope, have never even heard of it. I'll have to give it a try! But lastnight I got a working version of my client-side auto-destruct. Just need to do some testing!
HUC: HJHB5CLKStCfZjWxEcXsoMT4dEL7oNSP6k

aawwee

• View Profile
    • deeplygames.com
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2014, 12:22:49 PM »
please. Can someone make a torrent with blockchain23k ? I.m trying to download it for 2 days, but he stops every time at 1,8-2,4-GB ...
Thank you !
Download Directly New Released Games : http://www.deeplygames.com/

Snailbrain

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2014, 01:29:23 AM »
you can use the mega link and download in chunks?

-----

Untested Mac Wallet - added to OP -  Lion+ http://forum.huntercoin.org/index.php?topic=37

Post Results - use with caution

spokanebitcoinmine

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2014, 06:21:57 AM »
its one file from google drive no reason it should stop

Snailbrain

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2014, 07:11:45 PM »
new chain.. around block 270k.. syncing since hard fork block is much faster