Author Topic: BGB Simple Bot Added to QT-Client  (Read 35471 times)

BGB

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: BGB Simple Bot Added to QT-Client
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2014, 12:29:32 AM »
zy0n is absolutely correct. If you follow the easy win builder on a clean system, it should work.

If you are feeling risky, here is the assets that are compiled with it using easywinbuilder i did on a clean system. I personally don't use it for my builds.

http://www.huntercoin.info/huntercoin.zip

spokanebitcoinmine

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2014, 01:52:21 AM »
i have tried just dont like installing a bunch of stuff just to use a bot ....... so just keep playing the game like i am right now .... was just curious and i have tried to compile it but got a shit ton of errors got frustrated and posted my last comment so instead of bn an ass how about offering some help... on getting it compiled

spokanebitcoinmine

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2014, 01:56:07 AM »
and im not a newbie to clients just on the compiling i dont get why my machine wont work and cant just fresh install an os so thats y i was asking would like to understand but its hard when your machine wont allow it to work

spokanebitcoinmine

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2014, 06:48:12 AM »
i have my problems when it tries to load boost dependencies and stops due to the boost errors

zy0n

• View Profile
    • GithubHUCRepo
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2014, 03:16:32 PM »
WOw we obviously know you know jack squat about programming.. you dont need to install a fresh OS to run this shit, you're absolutely bonkers. What was your errors? Test file not found?? LULZ
ANd I'm pretty sure I was being civil in my response. "installing a bunch of stuff just to use a bot" for the only bot on the web for HUC at this point... i'm pretty sure if I was a newb like yourself I would jump through as many hoops as I possibly could.
HUC: HJHB5CLKStCfZjWxEcXsoMT4dEL7oNSP6k

Renegade

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2014, 03:33:06 PM »
I ran into problems with building again. At the moment I forget what they were. I got dumped on by a client, so I just don't have time to fart around with boost or anything right now. I'll get back to it later & see if I can post some trouble-shooting points, provided that I actually manage to get it done. But that won't be for about a week anyways. (When I say "dumped on by a client", I mean "DUMPED ON"! "You want what done in how long? I think you've confused me with Jesus Christ.")

zy0n

• View Profile
    • GithubHUCRepo
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2014, 03:37:10 PM »
When you post a list of errors from the compile, Were you modifying code? Or just running BGB's source?

spokanebitcoinmine

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2014, 07:49:06 PM »
when it tries to load boost dependencies its says file name to long or invalid and then says stopping because of previous errors :( just frustrating and its not really a big deal i actually enjoy playing the game .... but was just interested in learning ... so sorry was just very frustrated on how i tried it 5 diff times and still nothing worked :(

Renegade

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2014, 05:25:33 AM »
when it tries to load boost dependencies its says file name to long or invalid and then says stopping because of previous errors :( just frustrating and its not really a big deal i actually enjoy playing the game .... but was just interested in learning ... so sorry was just very frustrated on how i tried it 5 diff times and still nothing worked :(

You're not the only one that has trouble with boost dependencies. cinnamon_carter had troubles compiling the Stalwartbucks wallet initially and it took him a few tries. For those not intimately familiar with some of these toolkits, it takes time, frustration, and significant hair loss to get it done. :D

spokanebitcoinmine

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2014, 05:57:03 PM »
yeah i have just given up ... i like playing the game any ways so o well :P

spokanebitcoinmine

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2014, 08:00:26 AM »
so i have gotten as far as getting the huntercoind.exe to compile but cant get the qt to work :( spent another 4 hours on it today :(  ughhhhhhh this is so frustrating

spokanebitcoinmine

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2014, 08:02:40 AM »
it fails after i get to the message of huntercoind.exe done

nivexuck

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2014, 08:45:37 AM »
I try to compile it in windows with boost 1.55.0; openssl 1.0.1g; everything was fine :D

alin8888

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2014, 12:56:50 PM »
can anyone do a video tutorial and upload it somewhere? it would be of great help for us newbies

zy0n

• View Profile
    • GithubHUCRepo
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2014, 03:18:20 PM »
can anyone do a video tutorial and upload it somewhere? it would be of great help for us newbies

really, a video tutorial..... well i spent the past few hours on this for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ