Author Topic: BGB Simple Bot Added to QT-Client  (Read 34202 times)

Renegade

• View Profile
Re: BGB Simple Bot Added to QT-Client
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2014, 05:28:57 AM »
can anyone do a video tutorial and upload it somewhere? it would be of great help for us newbies

really, a video tutorial..... well i spent the past few hours on this for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

BWAHAHAHAHA~! ;D

Good one!  8)

BGB

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2014, 11:07:34 PM »
I have client updated with the new fees and a couple other thigns, but haven't had a chance to test it as I am out at a gig this weekend. So if you are using it you might get pendings since you won't be sending enough fees.

spokanebitcoinmine

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2014, 12:17:16 AM »
zy0n is absolutely correct. If you follow the easy win builder on a clean system, it should work.

If you are feeling risky, here is the assets that are compiled with it using easywinbuilder i did on a clean system. I personally don't use it for my builds.

http://www.huntercoin.info/huntercoin.zip

sorry about being an ass just really frustrating and didnt see this post so thank u bgb and i shall zip thy lip :P 

px2014

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2014, 06:18:41 AM »
I try to use easywinbuilder installation, but recently the generated files doesn't find it. EXE startup files, excuse me. What is generated EXE files

spokanebitcoinmine

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2014, 07:58:48 PM »
has anyone got the new client to compile ? ive  tried 6 times and still cant get it to work seems the old client guys are sticking :( can anyone help me get it compiled or do u have a compiled one bgb once i get my team up and going im def donating to bgb for the awesome work

spokanebitcoinmine

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2014, 12:01:49 AM »
I have client updated with the new fees and a couple other thigns, but haven't had a chance to test it as I am out at a gig this weekend. So if you are using it you might get pendings since you won't be sending enough fees.

i have the old client you posted and im def getting the sticking pendings lost 40 huc cuz of it :( lol hope i can get the new one so i can donate once i get more huc lost all my bot coins :(

zy0n

• View Profile
    • GithubHUCRepo
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2014, 03:16:10 AM »
Pretty sure if you set a default minimum fee in the qt settings it will fix your issues until you get an updated version. The only thing the update does is applies a fee if your minimum fee is lower than the required. Setting higher than .012 should suffice. Once you do that you should probably remove failed txs and send a fresh one with an updated fee?
HUC: HJHB5CLKStCfZjWxEcXsoMT4dEL7oNSP6k

spokanebitcoinmine

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2014, 06:35:28 AM »
Pretty sure if you set a default minimum fee in the qt settings it will fix your issues until you get an updated version. The only thing the update does is applies a fee if your minimum fee is lower than the required. Setting higher than .012 should suffice. Once you do that you should probably remove failed txs and send a fresh one with an updated fee?

ill give it a whirl i have transactions really high right now .021 and seems to handle huge moves across map and little ones as well

BGB

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2014, 09:01:11 PM »
Sorry I have been on hiatus lately being out of town on the road for a family vacation. I am out for the next week again for business but wanted to finally get the fees update out.

Github should be updated with:
- Fees added
- Bot creation stops when wallet balance is less than 5 HUC

Also I have been experimenting with using the name_pending for determining if players are in pending status or not instead of the current wallet methods. I have had some interesting results with seeing the wallet reports false positives for pending status. So this helps in that moves will get issued even though the client shows they are pending. Also I have added checks for deleting transactions that are not committed for an extended period of time and clearing name_new that don't get confirmed. I have had some wallets get corrupted from time to time still with this that won't recover. More experiments needed....

spokanebitcoinmine

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2014, 06:18:00 PM »
thanks for the update :)

oofish

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2014, 05:34:30 AM »
Sorry I have been on hiatus lately being out of town on the road for a family vacation. I am out for the next week again for business but wanted to finally get the fees update out.

Github should be updated with:
- Fees added
- Bot creation stops when wallet balance is less than 5 HUC

Also I have been experimenting with using the name_pending for determining if players are in pending status or not instead of the current wallet methods. I have had some interesting results with seeing the wallet reports false positives for pending status. So this helps in that moves will get issued even though the client shows they are pending. Also I have added checks for deleting transactions that are not committed for an extended period of time and clearing name_new that don't get confirmed. I have had some wallets get corrupted from time to time still with this that won't recover. More experiments needed....

I miss you bro.

spokanebitcoinmine

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2014, 04:15:05 AM »
any way you can compile it for us bgb :P if so thank you amillion

aawwee

• View Profile
    • deeplygames.com
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2014, 12:29:14 PM »
qt 4.8.5 was deleted and i can't find anywhere on the internet.. Can someone to upload it somewhere on the internet. ? Thank you
Download Directly New Released Games : http://www.deeplygames.com/

zy0n

• View Profile
    • GithubHUCRepo
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2014, 05:12:21 PM »
qt 4.8.5 was deleted and i can't find anywhere on the internet.. Can someone to upload it somewhere on the internet. ? Thank you

replace "official_releases"with "archive" in the link to qt's download server
HUC: HJHB5CLKStCfZjWxEcXsoMT4dEL7oNSP6k

aawwee

• View Profile
    • deeplygames.com
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2014, 07:52:04 AM »
i compiled it, but don't want to work :( it is not up to fees ?
thank you.
Download Directly New Released Games : http://www.deeplygames.com/