Author Topic: Responsible Botting...  (Read 40542 times)

Mithril Man

• View Profile
    • Mithril Man Web!
Re: Responsible Botting...
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2014, 10:35:59 PM »
Nobody would win then, except maybe the miners I suppose.

I'm still thinking that miners are winning too much out of huntercoin :)
Alternative GUI client for Huntercoin http://www.mithrilman.com
HUC donation: HMSCYGYJ5wo9FiniVU4pXWGUu8E8PSmoHE
BTC donation: 1DKLf1QKAZ5njucq37pZhMRG67qXDP3vPC

spokanebitcoinmine

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2014, 10:40:37 PM »
i just want it to be fair like it used to be .... i have said what was needed to be said i hope its taken for what its worth and considered to help progress the fair and fun huntercoin atmosphere

spokanebitcoinmine

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2014, 10:44:15 PM »
and just so you know huc is my job and i spend way to much time with so little roi compared to mindless bots i thought having a mind was supposed to help in this game so that is why i have feelings about it the way i do... its getting harder and harder as a player to keep up with the bots defense and offense .... so like i said coming from a veteran player .. and if i feel this way i can surely bet im not the only one... and id hate to be a noob in this game nowadays ... not like it used to be where u could get help in the chat... i just hope things change or huc will become unused space on allot of hd's... and for someone who has been with huc since day 1 its a little disappointing to see it where t is right now .... a little crackhead on the corner trying to sell you some huc hahahaha or it will be a southpark towelie intervention for huc :P like i said hopefully something happens fast or we are gonna have a flatliner
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 10:50:24 PM by spokanebitcoinmine »

spokanebitcoinmine

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2014, 10:54:05 PM »

Yes, and lets just say the destruct button went away (its what separates human from bot) and the price of general was 20 HUC. Everybody would be AFK on coin spawns earning fractions of a coin per day... Nobody would win then, except maybe the miners I suppose.
[/quote]

not if you have the cheat codes to not have to play the game like auto destruct and all those other whistles and bells no one else has.....and if everyone was afk and not playing the people playing would have more fun looting and the game would work better survival of the fittest not who can make the most smart bots and track you down and drive out all the people playing if they afk on coin spawn they will die by players.... no need for bots to kill everyone unless you can see its needed but anytime else its overkill as the value has stated...... did darth vader march his fleet of bots everywhere looting everyone or did he wait and send them all in when NEEDED the bots dont have to be on the board 24/7 kills the fun and value of the human interaction... which is what gave huntercoin its significant value in the first place.... the human interaction.... not bot interaction...... for instance which games are played longer ones where you play the computer all the time or the games you play other people online ... think about it... its the human interaction that gave huntercoin its initial value
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 11:02:42 PM by spokanebitcoinmine »

BGB

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2014, 11:02:30 PM »
no need for bots to kill everyone unless you can see its needed but anytime else its overkill as the value has stated

What is your acceptable criteria?

spokanebitcoinmine

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2014, 11:04:32 PM »
no need for bots to kill everyone unless you can see its needed but anytime else its overkill as the value has stated

What is your acceptable criteria?

what you did with your bots when middle needed to be clear thats for the community and to prolong the value of huc .... but to plague the board with bots only drives the human interaction away which results in very low value we are not paying high value for a coin to play bots we are paying high value to play other players like in the beginning ....

spokanebitcoinmine

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2014, 11:06:34 PM »
the 1700 huc i have saved and got since the coin came out  and played my ass off for them back when it was all people playing and the value was .0035 is almost 6 btc ... and at today's value thats close to 20,000 ... and to see the board be plagued with bots and that value of people interaction falls to less than .08 at today's value pretty sad i shoulda sold all my huc instead of holding and believing no? only to see all my hard work and savings go down the drain ... because people want it easy instead of actually playing the fucking game u know kinda makes a person salty and to watch the value drop everyday ...... in an investors eyes to see something be worth $20,000 3 months ago be worth less than 50$  today is pretty sad to see ... you know how much planning and shit is involved on a daily basis just to clear a few pockets once a day just to make some coins and have to fight intelligent bots as well as wait half a day for a few players to get across the board just to die no wonder people arnt catching on they are being chased out... your bots are in every pocket so if someone clears a pocket your bots kill them and loot there coins every damn time doesn't seem fair when we waited all day for our guys to get there sitting next to our computer for your bots who no one is wasting time controlling kill you and loot your coins
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 11:14:58 PM by spokanebitcoinmine »

spokanebitcoinmine

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2014, 11:21:55 PM »
and my criteria is treat it like alcohol are you gonna just pound the bottle and get blacked out... there is always a limit and as the developer of the bots system you should be marketing it not abusing the power...id pay for a good bot system to run around while i slept ...and if the value went up there would be no need for bots.... its like the diamonds i mention you dont just liquidate you assets you slowly allow it to tricle out to the people and thats what gives it value having so many bots drive down value  the only time bots should be on the board is to collect more coins when people are sleeping... there should be no auto destruct on the bots they should be mindless so the players who are working for the coins get more than the afkrs.... isnt that what all your bots are afkrs .. they control themselves you just make the script work ... kinda lame when we spend countless hours working for our coins for you to do nothing and get them all .... if the bot system you had was available for everyone then there wouldn't be an issue but its not so therefor 10% of the people control 90% of the board and they arnt even playing is it worth it to keep milking them all till the tit runs dry... if the bots were reduce the value will go back up because people will be able to play people again not mindless programed killers who always have the drop on you... when im attacking i mess up miss the block kill my own guys trying to clear a pocket thats being human bots never mess up and who wants to pay for that ... there are plenty of other coins and things to invest time and money into that are allot more valuable... this is just a friendly view on how the actual players feel about the coin and what it has turned into a good dev would fix the error and make it even better... ever bad thing about every other crypto coin that it relaid to the dev is worked on to better the coin not drive the coin till the wheels fall off... Isnt that the goal to have Human minable crypto currency... thats what huntercoin is all about .... so what happen to the humans .... as u stated laziness ..... no one every got anything being lazy so lets take this as a wake up call from one of your biggest fans the public isnt impressed
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 11:28:20 PM by spokanebitcoinmine »

Mithril Man

• View Profile
    • Mithril Man Web!
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2014, 11:25:38 PM »
I'm wondering if you are using qt wallet or mine client, because using my client, i managed to get easily 100 hucs/day this week (and i play just in the evening/night, while i code the client and test)
maybe it's because my new interface help even more about selecting targets but not much difference from current version

beside that, i don't understand your math, 6 btc now are 6*650$, ~ 4000 $
anyway if this is your job and you have to sell everyday your income, i can understand why that's a problem, but if you belive in the coin, you can take advantage of few players playing to collect as much as you can

P.S.
(my fee of 1 huc/day for the client is for testing purpose, if i had to charge for real, 1 huc/day at this value is ridiculous :D)

spokanebitcoinmine

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2014, 11:30:43 PM »
sorry i was typing on my phone didnt notice math was off i ment 2000 dollars

spokanebitcoinmine

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2014, 11:33:41 PM »
thats the thing i try but when i elaborate a plan to clear a pocket and i have 5 guys get 40 huc and what do you know guess who just killed me bgb thats how it goes every damn time because he is everywhere and you take your eyes off one pocket for 5 blocks to manage other players bam killed by bgb thats the frustration we can only control so many people at once ... and stay sane

Mithril Man

• View Profile
    • Mithril Man Web!
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2014, 11:33:46 PM »
and another note: from what i read, you are acting as a miner that goes to coin spawn area, sit there, waiting for some hucs in your pocket then go back
since you play all day long, why don't you just act as a bot, and plan ambush to others that are going to collect?
you should watch bot behaviours and learn from some of them, they have some tactics that work

most of what i've collected, comes from killing bots that are going back to home, they are easy to kill because almost don't try to evade the path back to home and are easily killable

spokanebitcoinmine

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2014, 11:37:00 PM »
you have to understand i dont have more than 10 teams on the board at once thats about my limit and that leaves me at 2 teams per color give or take or all on one color to try for some coins im an average player like 80% of the people that are going to play... and those 80% of the people are who give it value compared to a computer or bot system with hundreds of bots that fight back odds arnt very good for the average player who just bought 20 coins from an exchange you have to look at in in the peoples view... and no i dont act as a miner and sit any where i dont have more guys on the board than i can play i had a bot smb400+ but cleared them out cuz wasnt worth having dumb bots trying to get coins vs intelligent bots so i have been trickle playing off and on the last month but seems like its only getting worse the bots are getting thincker and smarter while for the humans it gets harder and harder and eventually isnt worth the time
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 11:39:27 PM by spokanebitcoinmine »

Mithril Man

• View Profile
    • Mithril Man Web!
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2014, 11:39:12 PM »
thats the thing i try but when i elaborate a plan to clear a pocket and i have 5 guys get 40 huc and what do you know guess who just killed me bgb thats how it goes every damn time because he is everywhere and you take your eyes off one pocket for 5 blocks to manage other players bam killed by bgb thats the frustration we can only control so many people at once ... and stay sane

mmm if you are using my client maybe you aren't using it at its fullness, because when you plan to kill someone, you could trigger visibility of one player color off so you can see clearly where enemies lies, and you can set to keep showing their path so you can see where they are going and when you see that they try to intercept your path, you keep changing your (using CTRL+right click to set multiwaypoint path maybe)

I admit that the current interface i'm working on is better because it's easier and more powerfull about that, but the current one works too even if it's more clunky

spokanebitcoinmine

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2014, 11:42:45 PM »
i know all of that mith.... the thing is it takes me 6 hours to get from blue to lower first green pocket so 4 of my guys are going from blue and 5 from green to same pocket ... i blow up the pocket get 40 coins and get ambushed by bgb and loose 25 coins from bgb killing me while i was planing out a route back to base 4 blocks later ... so6 hours got me 15 huc thats the average player ... you have to look at the average player mentality not your playing mentality ... not just you give huc a value its everyone so you have to work around everyone that believes in the same coin...... hence the raising of dogecoin for their nascar.... its the working together that huntercoin lacks ....and the comunity is so small 200 facebook likes on huntercoin and you gonna monopolize the 200 likes players that are giving it its value.... the value is in the public not holding all the coins in you closet for no ones esle to have .... like a golem with its precious... has to work for the people for them to support it unless all the people with bots are gonna keep buying huc and alter the price it is going no where but down..... all i have to say is if you dont listen to the people its going to fail and im about as people as it gets .... was going to present this coin at a speak i am giving on the 12th about bitcoin here locally but y would i promote a broken system and if i feel that way im sure eveyone else does which shows in the current value of huc look at the 3 month projection of huc and tell me something isnt wrong http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Huntercoin# mcap of over 200,000 and today of a value of 90,000 thats a 50% decrease in 3 months.... the rise of the huc bots triggered the fall of huc stability
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 11:52:35 PM by spokanebitcoinmine »